Lesley Zaret and I have a deep and joyful passion when it comes to helping people access the profound inner wisdom and guidance that is available in their sleeping dreams. Since 2009, when we met at a Dream Conference (go figure!), Lesley and I have been on a mission to share this deep and transformational work with individuals and groups. Our workshops have received rave reviews…and we absolutely love doing them.
This fun, informative and insightful workshop has received excellent reviews from previous participants including therapists, coaches, counselors, healers and curious individuals. Here are a couple of comments from a recent workshop:
“After attending a dream work seminar, I was surprised and so happy to realize that a couple of hours of working deeply on a dream can be the equivalent of hours of therapy!” -PLL, Mental Health Counselor“Clients often bring their dreams to me in therapy sessions, asking what do you think this means? Attending the workshop, “Stories from the Night Shift: Dream Work in Clinical Practice” last May, helped me to step forward to explore this experience in a creative and positive way that draws on the thoughts and feelings of the clients as well as understanding of the therapist. The leaders were both very experienced in working with dreams and shared their knowledge and love for the process with the class with great warmth. I left the class feeling really happy about being in the group, and with a deeper understanding of how to connect more deeply with the rich insights that dreams can offer. Thank you Lesley and Beth!” – MaryBeth, Psychotherapist
In this workshop you will:
– Learn simple techniques to increase your competence and confidence in working with dreams, personally and/or in clinical practice
– Integrate historical and scientific perspectives, including neuroscience and physiology, into your understanding of dreams
– Enhance your understanding of how to access dreams to enhance self awareness and improve problem solving, conflict management, and relationship skills
– Develop an understanding of the relationship between trauma and dreams and how to create a safe space
– Experience a variety of dream work techniques for personal and professional use during the workshop
We’d love to have you spend this time with us to enhance your understanding of how to access your own personal treasure chest of self-awareness, wisdom and guidance.
This workshop will offer plenty of time to working actual dreams and experiencing 4-5 dream work methods, so plan to bring a dream or two with you if you’d like to work on one while you’re there.
Please DO pass this email on to others who may have interest !
Beth and Lesley